JUNIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
Hindi - English
Junior Account Manager
TRAFFIC FACTORY IS ONE OF THE BEST AD NETWORK IN THE WORLD
Traffic Factory is the world’s leading and premier ad network allowing advertisers to interact directly with their target audience. Every day, around the globe, our RTB platform enables thousands of our customers to engage with our networks 205 million daily visitors via an array of different advertising spots equating to over 6 billion daily ad impressions ! Our staff are spread across the world to maintain and maximise our clients needs in their language and particular time-zones.
Traffic Factory is in search of an Advertising Account Manager for its vast North and Southern American markets. As an Account Manager, you will play an important role in the development of our display advertising sales activities. You will work within the current established American sales team selling advertising space across our broad portfolio of market-leading displays via our network’s publishers’ websites. Focused on identifying and creating sales opportunities, you will build and develop strong sales networks working directly with clients and agencies whilst ensuring the upkeep of current client accounts identifying their needs and necessary development.
- Assisting the current Account Managers in their everyday dealings with clients
- Understand client needs and requirements to assist them with regards to our platform and network
- Establish and build strong working relationships with internal departments and team members
- Provide regular sales and lead updates, identifying markets and different verticals to welcome aboard
- Build and maintain long-standing customer relationships through high levels of interaction
- Maintain CRM database with regular current and potential client contact.
- Candidates should have a keen aptitude towards sales and campaign analysis
- Self-motivated and willing to continuously improve client relationship management through customer-service excellence
- Proven ability to understand and effectively communicate with multiple internal groups
- Strong personal accountability
- Healthy interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills with both internal team members and external customers
- Clear thinking skills with the ability to synthesize complex issues into simple messages
- Ability to pursue a program of professional growth through an understanding of the sales process and the ability to execute sales strategies
- IT literacy is a must Multi-lingual skilled with language requirements of Hindi and English. Other languages are appreciated
- Professional and positive demeanour
- Capable of working with initiative from home
- Energetic, self-starter and enthusiasm
- A current and valid Passport.
- Mobility (important for Trade Show)
- Candidate must be willing to be based in Europe or agree to move to Europe
- Adaptability Internet access required
- Open minded